Wandle has a website (www.wandle.com) that you can use to manage many of your housing needs, from paying your rent to learning who to contact to report an issue such as a repair or antisocial behaviour.
You can also use MyWandle to check rent statements, access the choice-based lettings system and contact Wandle via email for queries and complaints.
In this guide, we will talk you through the various helpful functions that Wandle.com offers. We will take you through how to report a repair as an example task, so you can see how easy the site is to use.
For this task and each time you use Wandle.com, you’ll need:
- A computer connected to the internet
- An email account or phone number.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to report a repair
Step 1: Open your web browser and go to www.wandle.com.
Step 2: On the right hand side of the page under ‘Quick Links’, click on REPORT A REPAIR from the list of options.
Step 3: You will now be taken to the page where you can report a repair.
Step 4: Check that Wandle is responsible for repairing your item. There’s a helpful list of things for which Wandle is responsible on this page. Make sure you have all of your details ready.
Step 5: You can report the repair either by phone or by email. If you click on the email address email@example.com, a new email window should open on your computer or within your browser depending on your set up. You should explain the required repair and provide your contact details, information about the property, times when someone will be home for the repair to take place and then click send.
Wandle.com has lots of information for residents, including:
- How to pay rent (http://www.wandle.com/pay-my-rent)
- Help with financial support (http://www.wandle.com/financial-support)
- How to report a repair (http://www.wandle.com/repairs)
- How to report antisocial behavior (http://www.wandle.com/report-anti-social-behaviour)
- How to apply for social rented housing (http://www.wandle.com/apply-for-a-home)
- Tenant and leaseholder handbooks (http://www.wandle.com/tenant-handbook and http://www.wandle.com/leaseholder-and-shared-owner-handbook)
- Information on viewing, renting and buying Wandle properties (http://www.wandle.com/homes-for-sale)
- Making a complaint (http://www.wandle.com/complaints).
Stay up to date