How do we work with Local Authorities?
Our clients range from County Councils, like Kent that have 500+ Champions to smaller Town Councils, like Knowsley, that have ten. In some councils, we're used by one setting, like libraries. In others, Champions are used in partnership with voluntary organisations, across the borough. The Digital Champions Network works in all these settings because:
- It’s scalable and adaptable: you can grow the project with more licenses or tailor the content for different Champions.
- You can evidence it works, with built-in reporting tools.
- We have tiered levels of project management so if you're running a cross-county project, you can run up to 10 separate sub-projects within it, each with it's own managers and reporting.
- It's excellent value for money: you can help someone become digitally confident for around £4 a person.
- Many Authorities have service users with complex needs. We have resources to help users with extra barriers to entry, like memory problems, dexterity issues, or low levels of English.