- Inspire unpacks digital inclusion and the crucial importance of digital skills in the modern world.
- It galvanises staff to do something specific, practical and positive about it.
- It can be delivered via different tailored formats, from 100% self-directed online learning to facilitator run sessions.
- Comes with in-built project management tools to run the programme and measure impact.
Inspire is a unique training programme for employees and businesses. It raises awareness of the issues around digital exclusion and creates a foundation for volunteer programmes that tackle the digital divide.
How to get the most from Inspire
The training is generally used by as part of a wider digital inclusion piece, usually by corporate clients. We've found that every organisation uses it in a different and evolving way as they align it with their specific goals.
Unlike the Digital Champions Network, which you can "plug and play", we've found Inspire works best with a bespoke consultation and support package which can include a mix of:
- Client management support: regular, strategic insight and support from our delivery team and CEO.
- An implementation road map: aligned with your ESG-CSR work, backed up with recruitment & comms plans.
- Monitoring and evaluation: in developing your evaluation process, we can build a bespoke M&E framework, and if necessary, data gather and report.
- Bespoke or adapted e-learning content in your branding and templates.
Find out more about the different ways of using Inspire for social good in a corporate setting.
We’re using Inspire to amplify our business-wide commitment to Digital Inclusion and help our people to do something practical about it.... It’s motivating everyone to get involved and generating great engagement with our Digital Inclusion mission. It’s all measurable so it’s easy for me to demonstrate impact to the rest of the business. We’ve also learned how versatile Inspire is and are now looking to share it with our clients and supply chain too.
The feeling of helping someone with digital skills truly makes your job feel worthwhile.