How can we help?
- Our programme is ready-to-go with award winning training and resources to turn staff and volunteers into Digital Champions.
- We provide tools and support for Project Managers so they can run and monitor your project easily and efficiently and measure its impact right from the start.
- We have tiered levels of project management so if you're running a big cross-county project, you can run up to 10 separate sub-projects within it, each with it's own managers and reporting.
- It's excellent value for money: you can help someone become digitally confident for around £4 a person.
- It’s scalable and adaptable: you can grow the project with more licenses or tailor the content for different Champions.
- We have resources to help users with extra barriers to entry, like memory problems, dexterity issues, or low levels of English. These are particularly useful for local authorities who often have service users with complex needs. We also courses for particular tools, like the NHS App and using Zoom, as well as training for organisations who want to up skill colleagues as well as service users.