The offer for organisations in West Cumbria
We provide training and support through our Digital Champions Network, an online platform, full of bite-sized e-learning that can be studied at any time to fit around people’s paid or voluntary roles. The offer in West Cumbria includes:
- Membership to the Digital Champions Network, an online platform with certified training courses, stacks of digital skills resources, mentor support and a Digital Champions Community.
- Training licences for staff/volunteers to join the Network and train as Digital Champions.
- Built-in Project Management tools to help you track your Champion’s training.
- A Digital Unite staff member, based in Cumbria, to offer project management guidance and to link you up with the Digital Champion Network across West Cumbria.
- Reporting tools to easily access reports that show what your Digital Champions have achieved.
The Digital Champions Network, with training and support, is delivered by us, and funded by Capgemini. It was developed as part of the Sellafield Social Impact Strategy, SiX and enables digital inclusion across West Cumbria.