The offer for organisations in Durham
Thanks to our sponsors, Capgemini, we can offer five community organisations in Durham...
- Free membership of the Digital Champions Network, with licences for up to 10 staff and volunteers to join the Network and train as Digital Champions.
- Access to 25+ CPD certified training courses, backed up hundreds of curated, updated resources, tech guides, session plans and training tips.
- Built-in Project Management tools to help you track your Champions' training.
- Easy-to-use reporting tools to show what your Champions have achieved.
- A friendly community of practice for Champions and Project Managers to share ideas and challenges.
- A dedicated Let's Get Digital,Durham co-ordinator to help you get your project going and link you up with other digital schemes and opportunities across the county.
Who can apply?
Community organisations and groups in Durham and County Durham. You don't need to be a digitally focused organisation but you do need to want to help people with digital skills. You should not be already connected to our sponsor Capgemini. If you'd like to apply but aren't sure you qualify, just get in touch with Kate.
How will it help you?
Via Let's Get Digital, Durham, you can create a sustainable, flexible programme that you control; that uses the resources/ people you have already in your organisation and helps the people you want to help - with whatever digital skills they need, whether that's so they can apply for jobs and benefits; manage their health online or find ways to stay touch with friends and family.
And we’ll support you throughout the year, connect you to a group of like-minded people and help you grow a sustainable, flexible network that changes lives!