It's easier to get to grips with computers than a lot of people think. Here's how to get started.
Guides & support
Whether you’re an independent learner or a Digital Champion we have everything you need to improve your computer skills and boost your digital confidence.
- See below for our huge range of computer guides which covers hundreds of digital topics.
- We now offer home-based computer tuition in association with We Are Digital (formerly Silver Training), click here to find out more or call 03333 442264.
- Our Community Q & A is a great place to get answers to those burning digital questions
- Click here for information about our online courses for Digital Champions, 9 out of 10 people recommend them!
- Holding your own Spring Online event this year? Then you may find these resources from our award-winning campaign helpful.
Easy-to-follow guides on using Microsoft Office programs.
Staying in touch has never been easier or cheaper. These easy-to-follow guides will help you take advantage.
These guides will give you all the tools you need to become a confident internet user, surfing the web with aplomb.
Find out just how easy it is to make the most of the many exciting, fun and useful things that the internet has to offer.
Music, audiobooks - you name it, it's all on the internet and really easy to get hold of and download. Here's how.
Powerful, convenient and multi-purpose, smartphones and tablets are the two key players in the fast-growing world of mobile computers.
It’s now possible to watch TV programmes you’ve missed and films you thought you’d never find again – all online. These guides explain.
We’ll show you how to get involved in these exciting, fun and flexible forms of social media.
There are so many great ways to store, edit and share photos – our guides will show you how.
These essential guides detail the simple rules for staying safe online.
The chores that used to mean a trip in the car can now be done from a chair, with a cup of tea by your side.